scan new channels

Started by loneranger, 28. May 2009, 20:59

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

loneranger

hi all
i finally got my mod chip working fine but when i first start it asks me to scan for channels whichi do but when it gets to abot 25% the screen flicker and i get a nr01 error as if the patch doesnt work. could this be to me only using 1.24 version if so where can i get hold of the 1.5 version

loneranger

i noticed it isn't just when scanning for new channels its after a set period of time it just displays the nr01 error anyone got any clues what is causing this

Herman

yes im not sure why but its the box resetting (used to see it myself and certain circumstances made the box crash and reset).
Needs the reset to usb wire connecting and possibly the modified code incorporating reset patch programming to sort - altho that doesnt stop the box crashing but that can be worked around im sure (from memory is the wdt active which resets the box after x secs if tv2 crashes or hangs, this is prevented with the wdt patch in the nk.bin i think)

loneranger

i have done the nkbin patch but it's not working i think it is because i am running a different version of tvclient not sure where to download the older version nor can i decompile the newer tvclient as i don't have reflector

Go Up